– Buy stretchy, non-wrinkly, comfortable, and most of all, washable clothes.Also, studies show that color can have a positive influence on your mood, and it’s a great way to brighten up any outfit. Don’t be afraid of bold colors.
– If you’re trying to find clothing that lets you breastfeed your baby discreetly than look for shirts that zip up, button down, or have easy-to-remove straps. Wrap-style dresses is also a great choice that gives easy access for nursing.
– Be sure to invest in one or two good nursing bras to allow for easy feeding sessions.
– Pick up a long-lasting lipstick or tinted gloss. It’ll give you color and moisture but won’t require a meticulous application.
– For coverage, moisture, and sun protection in one step, pick a tinted moisturizer instead of a heavier foundation. You can put it on in a flash, and it’s more forgiving if you miss a spot or don’t blend it in well.
– Always put a long lasting eyelash it will camouflage dark circle under the eyes.
– If you get a good haircut you will be able to wear you hear in its natural look.
– If you don’t want to do haircut than a little investment in hair accessories is a good idea-No time to shampoo? Decrease your locks by dusting in and brushing out a bit of dry shampoo (or a tablespoon of cornstarch). Spray a reviving mist or conditioner into your locks for instant shine.
-No time to shampoo? Decrease your locks by dusting in and brushing out a bit of dry shampoo (or a tablespoon of cornstarch). Spray a reviving mist or conditioner into your locks for instant shine.