Apple cider vinegar has been valued for its remarkable uses for over 12,000 years in Assyria Babylon, by the Egyptians and also used by the Greeks 2,400 years ago.
Namely, it is fermented juice derived from crushed apples, and includes numerous vitamins and minerals, such as:
Incorporating apple cider vinegar into your diet will be beneficial to your health and it’s easy to do.
Use it in your salad dressings, mayonnaise and in your favorite cooking recipes.
Some choose to dilute it in water or within their favorite beverage and drink it. 1-2 teaspoons to 1-2 tablespoons daily is the average recommended intake for the beneficial properties of apple cider vinegar.
Moreover, you can effectively treat flu, common cold, promote weight loss and fight cancer by consuming 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in a glass of water.
This remarkable item is also effective in the treatments of scars and wounds. Note that in case you are taking blood sugar lowering medications, you should consult your doctor when you intend to increase the intake of apple cider vinegar.
There are 4 main reasons why you should drink it before meals:
1. ACV lowers blood sugar levels and is great for pre-diabetic and diabetic patients.
2. When you take ACV your body will be better equipped to absorb iron from foods. Iron helps to produce hemoglobin and myoglobin which help in conveying oxygen to cells which helps in the burning of calories and the conversion of these into energy.
3. It is believed by the Chinese that apple cider vinegar is effective in the treatment of esophageal cancer and even other cancers as it helps to raise the body’s alkaline level which is necessary if you want to destroy cancer cells as they thrive only in an acidic environment.
Numerous human studies have shown that its use also helps you to consume fewer calories and burn them in order to convert them into energy, and thus lose excess weight.
Moreover, its consumption with high-carb meals provides a feeling of satiety. Consequently, according to studies, people consume 200-275 fewer calories during the day.
One study which includes obese individuals which were tested for 12 weeks, found that “daily vinegar consumption led to reduced belly fat, waist circumference, lower blood triglycerides and weight loss.”
These are the results:
– 1 tablespoon: Lost 2.6 pounds
– 2 tablespoons: Lost 3.7 pounds
It is considered to be healthier and more likely to maintain weight loss when it has been achieved in a gradual process like these test results suggest.
Other benefits of Apple cider vinegar:
Slow digestion (gastroparesis)
Soothes leg cramps and pain
Settles the stomach
Soothes sore throats
Assists with sinus problems
Lowers high blood pressure
Calms arthritis pain
Prevents and fights infections
Strengthens weak bones (osteoporosis)
Fights and soothes acne
Soothes and promotes healing after a sunburn
Combats the ailments associated with shingles
Soothes bites and prevents infections
Treats and prevents dandruff
Fights vaginal infections (vaginitis)
Jelly Fish Stings
Acid Reflux/Indigestion Depression
Colds and Flu