OK, you’re wondering what an “FUPA” is, right? It is a shortcut for Fat Upper Pubic Area or Fat Upper Private Area, or if you’re really raunchy, it stands for Fat Upper P****y Area.
For women, it’s that area directly above your intimate part under your stomach. And because of it, your jeans will look like “mom jeans” in the front.
This is a very common problem for women for decades.
If you have this problem here are 5 exercises that combine with an appropriate diet of lean fats and metabolism boosting foods, will simply vanish FUPA .
– Go into a push-up position, your but not above your shoulders, nor under your elbows,make sure that you look like a stiff board. Use your forearms and toes to support your body weight but keep your body is straight at all times.
Now, remain still for 60 seconds.Increase the duration of 15 seconds more with every passing week. Recommended 2 to 3 times daily.
– Lie on the floor put your face down,your knees on the ground and arms kept straight. Rise slowly , taking on a push-up position where your legs remain in the same line as your body.
Move the left leg towards your left hand to put pressure to your lower abs Then take your left leg to the normal position and perform the same exercise with the right leg.
Recommended 2 to 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
– Lie down on the floor,face the ceiling,bend your knees and keep the feet absolutely flat. Your arms on your sides and palms facing the floor. Tighten the abdominal muscles and lift up the buttocks with your heels.
– Lie down on the floor, face the ceiling, both your hands behind the head and bend your knees to make them perpendicular to the floor. Next,pull in both the knees towards the chest and at the same time tightening the abdominal muscles.
Stay for 5 seconds with your back is fully straight. Next, release the knees and then pull in again.
Recommended 2 sets of 15 repetitions each.
– Most yoga poses are focused on breathing correctly.Well, they go together so don’t worry just try to take up some yoga class to stretch and tighten your body. Trust me, it works!
BONUS: – Nutrition that helps get rid of FUPA :
– Research shows that vitamin C faster elevates stress hormones back to normal . Two servings a day of things like bell peppers, oranges, or strawberries will do the work.
2.Omega-3 Fatty Acids
— Found in : fish, walnuts, flaxseeds, and chia seeds—great to reduce stress hormone levels in your system, so add it into your diet to deflate that pouch above your pubic area. Consume at least 2000mg daily (about 3 oz. of salmon or 1/4 cup of walnuts) to make a change.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to SHARE.