Nowadays, people are always rushing somewhere and lead unhealthy lifestyles. Modern society has left a little time for people to take care of their health, and probably due to this, they choose to consume unhealthy food, fast food instead of preparing a healthy meal or to consume fresh and raw fruits and vegetables.
According to the scientists and nutritionists, it is not clear why most people in the West prefer such food to so great, amazing, beneficial, and above all, natural ingredients. The latter ingredients can provide us with all the materials we need to take in so that our body functions properly.
Bananas are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world for good reason. The curved yellow fruit packs a big nutritional punch, wrapped in its own convenient packaging. Some scientists believe that the banana may have even been the world’s first fruit.
Hence, nutritionists claim that the consumption of two bananas daily may provide innumerate health benefits, including:
– Bananas are abundant in iron, so they will suffice the needed amounts of this substance. Iron will stimulate the production of blood cells and hemoglobin, which is extremely important in the case of anemia.
– The amount of sodium in bananas is pretty low, and the amount of potassium is high, so this makes this fruit great for blood pressure and heart health regulation. Scientists have discovered that by consuming bananas every day, you reduce the risk of heart attack as much as 40 percent.
– Bananas are high in fiber, which can help keep you regular. One banana can provide nearly 10 percent of your daily fiber requirement. Vitamin B6 can also help protect against type 2 diabetes and aid in weight loss, according to Flores. In general, bananas are a great weight loss food because they taste sweet and are filling, which helps curb cravings. They also help sustain blood sugar levels during workouts.
– Bananas will increase your energy levels. Therefore, it is advisable to eat a banana as a snack before a workout.
– Bananas can also help in the case of bad mood and depression. Tryptophan is vital for our body, as the body turns it into serotonin, which is the happiness hormone.
– Pregnant women should eat bananas in order to go through the pregnancy easier and smoother. Bananas raise the blood sugar levels, which is beneficial in the case of morning sickness during pregnancy. Hence, the consumption of bananas during pregnancy will help future mothers to go through it easily.
– Bananas help when it comes to sore throat and coughs
– These fruits are extremely effective in the case of heartburn, as they are high in antacid, which successfully normalizes this condition.
– Potassium in bananas enhances the function of the brain and improves memory. According to scientists, students who eat a banana for breakfast or snack have higher concentration levels than those who do not have this habit.
– Bananas are abundant in fiber and alleviate intestine issues easily. Therefore, eat a few bananas if you suffer from some digestive issue such as constipation.