Good posture will bring you :
- looking poised
- better overall health and fitness
- a proper alignment of your bones
- a healthy functioning of your muscles, ligaments and joints
- supports the optimal positioning of your vital organs and allow them to work with maximum efficiency.
Studies have shown that good posture increase the levels of energy and eliminate the effects of stress and fatigue.
Long-term effects of bad posture are :
- a greater risk of digestive disorders (because of the constant compressing of the digestive organs),
- cardiovascular diseases
- chronic back pain
- disc degeneration.
Prevent this from happening by improving your body posture and taking better care for the condition of your bones and joints – the following recipe for a homemade cure can help you eliminate the pain and restore their health.
Gelatin is a natural ingredient, which is a protein obtained from various animal raw materials. It is colorless and flavorless. The collagen content in gelatin strengthen the bones, reduce inflammation and give the connecting tissue the elasticity it needs. Additionally, gelatin will provide several other benefits for your body.
BENEFITS OF GELATIN
- Supports skin, hair and nail growth
- Reduces appetite
- Improves digestion
- Improves sleep quality
- Enhances the mood
- Maintains heart health
- Keeps the bones strong
- Helps improve cellulite
7 DAYS TREATMENT FOR HEALTHY JOINTS AND BONES
- 150 grams of gelatin (150 gr – for a course of treatment for a month)
- 50 ml of cold water
Preparation and use:
- in the evening dissolve 2 tbsp. of the gelatin in 50 ml of water
- leave it overnight
- in the morning you’ll see that the gelatin has turned into jelly
- mix it in a drink of your choosing, milk, yogurt or juice and drink it
- do this treatment every day for a week so your joints and bones will be rejuvenated, and in a month you’ll no longer feel pain at all.
The treatment should be repeated after a month and once more after 6 months if you want to restore your natural joint lubrication.
Gelatin is not vegan. There is a product called agar agar that is sometimes marketed as “gelatin,” but it is vegan. It is derived from a type of seaweed.
Live healthy and plain live …