The way our feet looks is important so proper care and keeping good personal hygiene will avoid bacteria ,bad smell and scrubbing…
People go in pedicure salons and spend fortune to get the same results that you can get by using this 2 ingredient home remedy. It is better and cheaper .
Homemade DIY remedy to take care of dry, flaky, scaly, and tired feet.
The ingredients are in your kitchen .
What you need is :
– 3-4 cups milk
– 3 tablespoons baking soda
How to make it:
- Warm up the milk.
- Pour the milk it in a basin or a feet soaking tub.
- Add the baking soda .
- Stir well.
- Dip feet in it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse feet with warm water .
- Dry off gently with a towel.
- Apply your daily foot cream .
Thanks for reading and enjoy in the results ….
Live healthy and plain live …