Ginger is one of the most potent and healthiest natural ingredients thanks to its antibacterial, antiparasitic and anti-inflammatory properties. This amazing root has been used as a treatment for asthma, heart disease, indigestion and pain for centuries.
It has many minerals, magnesium and vitamin C as well. It fights cardiovascular problems, boosts digestion and immunity, asthma and other health problems.
The consumption of ginger tea during the winter prevents various health issues, as it has a wide range of uses:
– It strengthens the immune system
– it fights infections
– treats cold sores, colds, flu
– improves circulation due to the warming properties
– helps the deliverance of vitamins, minerals, and oxygen
It has ability to reduce the risk of stroke.
Ginger tea recipe
– Organic honey
– ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
– ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
– Coconut milk
– A cup of water
Boil the water first, then add the ginger and turmeric and simmer the tea on low heat for 7-10 minutes. Add the milk and honey in the end and enjoy your cup of ginger tea.