The latest scientific research has shown that hair dyes contain harsh chemicals that may trigger the development of abnormal cancer cells.
About 87-100 women who dyed their hair for quite a long time have been diagnosed with breast cancer. The number of patients diagnosed with ovarian cancer who have colored their hair 1-4 times a year has dropped by 70%.
Natural alternatives cannot give you the same lasting effect, but they will certainly make your hair stronger and healthier. According to The National Institute of Cancer, conventional hair dyes contain more than 5000 chemicals, and most of them are carcinogenic.
Coffee have beneficial effects and it is totally natural. Natural coffee can give you the expected results, it can also help your hair to grow. As stated in study published by the International Magazine of Dermatology in January 2007, coffee is really helping in the process of hair growing.
How To Use Coffee To Dye Your Hair
1. It is important to prepare some truly strong organic coffee like espresso, as some of the non – organic coffees contain chemical products.
2. After that, leave it to cool down for a while.
3. Prepare mixture of 2 teaspoons organic coffee, 2 cups natural conditioner and 1 cup of previously prepared cold coffee.
4. Apply that mixture on your hair and leave it to act about 1 hour. This combination will color your hair naturally. You will get chocolate hair color.
1. Use mild shampoo to wash your hair, and then rinse your hair with the coffee you have already made.
2. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse well, and apple cider vinegar works great for that purpose, because it has the power to fix your hair color.
4. Rinse your hair again with lukewarm water. If you are not happy with the way your hair looks, repeat the procedure a few more times, and you will sure get the desired results.