Collective Evolution has discovered that newborn has 100 billion brain cells, but at the fourth week after conception, the embryo produces 500 thousand neurons every minute.
Even thought our brains are designed to do wonders, we use only one small part ,and that makes failing to understand how to increase brain power can put you at a distinct disadvantage.
That’s why we need to do Superbrain Yoga.
What is super brain yoga?
SuperBrain Yoga means “a simple and effective technique to energize and recharge the brain.” Writer- Master Choa Kok Sui in his best seller Super brain Yoga introduced the world this amazing technique.
This method is mostly used in young school children, even to children with disabilities (ADHD, down syndrome and cognitive delays). Superbrain Yoga indicates that it increases electrical brain activity.
How do you do it?
Collective Evolution gives us this steps:
1. Face east. If you are elderly, turn towards the north.
2. Remove jewelry, place your tongue on the roof of your mouth and keep your tongue in place during the entire exercise.
3. Cross left hand over the upper body and grab right earlobe with left thumb and forefinger(thumb placed in front of your ear).
4. Keep your left arm in place and repeat this with your right hand, reach across your body to grasp your left earlobe. Keep your left arm should close to your chest.
5. Breath in through your nose slowly , and squat to the ground at the same time.
6. Exhale again from your nose and resume the standing position.
7. Repeat all this for 14 times. Remember keep the tongue on the roof of your mouth and your fingers grasped on your earlobes the entire time.
What are the health benefits?
Practitioners of Superbrain Yoga says that specialized pressure points in our body can transform the energy .
The practice of Superbrain Yoga also can reduce stress, increase brain power and even helps teenagers to control their sex drive.
The extra benefit we get from doing 14 squats a day.
Some people think that this practice is a hoax.
But the Neurological Blog says and we quote:
“The fact that some people feel energized after doing the technique, or observe improvements in their students, is known to be worthless as evidence without proper blinding and controls. Subjective outcomes like that are susceptible to the placebo effect, observation and reporting bias.”
For the end, we can add that this practiced is still studied, but many people say that it helps, so it is up to you.
Kim Siar ( middle school teacher ) said:
“The results again demonstrated an increase in academic performance as well as an improvement in behaviors … The students succeeded both academically and behaviorally by the end of the year, with a deep appreciation for the inner shift that they had experienced during that school year.”
So you have to try in order to believe or disbelieve.
If you LIKE ,please SHARE with your friends and family.