Black pepper is mostly used in the kitchen to spice up various meals, but people also use it as a preservative, in the perfume industry, and for medicinal purposes. Researchers have discovered its main active ingredient called piperine and have proved that it possesses various benefits. It can reduce the risk of oxidative damage, improve your digestive health and is most beneficial in the form of essential oil.
7 best therapeutic effects black pepper essential oil :
1. Has incredible antioxidant properties:
- prevent and repair the damage caused by free radicals
- decrease your risk of cancer, liver problems and cardiovascular disease.
2. Has powerful antibacterial properties:
- relieve the symptoms of insect bites and infections
- the regular consumption of black pepper cleanse the arteries and decreases likelihood of atherosclerosis.
3. Supports the digestive health:
- raise the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, and enhance the digestion
- prevent colic, constipation,and diarrhea
- prevent bloating and intestinal gas
- stimulate urination and sweating,increase your body’s ability to get rid of the toxins and waste materials.
4. Promotes weight loss:
- The outer layer of the peppercorn induce the fat cell breakdown
- black pepper essential oil will encourage your body to burn more fat and promote weight loss.
5.Alleviates sinusitis and nasal congestion:
- help you against the symptoms of sinusitis and nasal congestion
- dissolve phlegm and mucus in your respiratory tract easily.
6. Improves skin health:
- helpful in the treatment of vitiligo, a condition which makes some areas of your skin to become white.
- the piperine found in this oil can help you induce pigment production that will in turn reduce the symptoms of this skin condition.
– Enhance neurological health:
- piperine can decrease the risk of cognitive malfunction and memory impairment.
The therapeutic effects of black pepper essential oil depends on the way you use: it
– inhale it
take it orally
Taking the oil orally :
- stimulate the production of bile in your stomach which will break down food,
- improve your process of digestion.
Inhaling the oil :
- relax your body and mind.
- inhale the oil with other oils such as lavender and juniper to alleviate the mental stress
- help relieve stress that is caused by quitting smoking.
Applying the oil topically :
- dilute some black pepper oil in any carrier oil and apply it topically
- it will relieve cramps and pulls and relax your muscles
- it possesses antispasmodic properties that will help you gain cramp relief
- antioxidant properties can eliminate the uric acid from your blood
- an amazing natural remedy for people with gout, rheumatism and arthritis.
Live happy and amazing live …