As surprising as it sounds, one website founder claims that her neighbor is 57 but has feet like twenty year old girl and we are presenting the recipe below.
You may not pay attention at the beginning, when your heels start to crack, but as the cracks become deeper bacteria goes into the cracks and they can become infected and quite painful. You should solve this problem immediately in order to avoid this.
Due to excess dead skin on the heels appears dry, dead and thick skin and can cause reduced blood flow and elasticity. Pumice stone can help and it is usually used after bathing or showering when the skin becomes softer. You probably heard that you should try to remove dead skin with sharp objects, but should do the opposite, avoid removing dead skin with sharp objects because you may remove too much skin which can cause infection.
In order to treat the feet appropriately you should prepare at home numerous natural remedies and also you can use some creams as moisturizers. Coconut oil is a very good option, and is important to apply it with circular movements and wait for a while before rinsing it, in order to have positive result.
Do not forget, cracked heels can result in numerous problems. If you want to have healthy and soft feet you need to nourish your foot skin regularly, and the best way to do it is to prepare a foot bath with rosemary, olive oil or lime blossom which will improve circulation.
Blisters or blistering
Blisters may appear when the skin becomes rough and thick due to prolonged cracking, irritation and pressure, and they also appear on places where the pressure is increased as on or below the toes.
Corns usually appear on areas under greater pressure like on the big toe or little toe, and have irregular shape and can be gray, white or yellow. If corns appear between your fingers is because the skin is more softer there.
You should try this recipe that will surely help with calluses, cracks and corns.
– 10 tablets of aspirin or Adol (300 mg)
– 250 ml brandy or 70% rubbing alcohol
Grind 10 tablets of aspirin or Adol (300 mg) to powder.
The next thing you should do is to mix the powder with 250 ml of brandy (or 70% rubbing alcohol) and keep it for 1-2 days.
– Shake the tincture every night and after 1-2 days take gauze and soak it in the mixture.
– Place the gauze on the heel (calluses, foot), wrap it with a nylon bag and then put on your socks.
– Wash the foot when you get up in the morning with warm water, wipe it with towel and then apply glycerin or some cream.
– After 10 treatments your heels will be soft without traces of thick and rough skin.
– After using heel brush or pumice stone, clean the foot and then apply the cream.
– This mixture you can also apply it on painful areas due to varicose veins. The treatment is simple. Massage the painful places with this mixture and the pain will be gone in no time.
– You may not know but, osteochondrosis can be treated with this mixture as well. You just need to massage the painful spots.