We all know that aloe vera and coconut oil contain amazing properties, but not all know that mixing these two substances can contribute much to our skin.
For example, one of its properties is that combined are perfect to remove stretch marks very quickly. Want to know more about how to prepare this wonderful natural cream from your home? Too easy! Both coconut oil and aloe vera typically used individually in various cosmetic and beauty products, but by uniting these two amazing ingredients benefits and effects on our skin are multiplying at an incredible rate! Plus it is a cream 100% natural and you will save a lot of money.
First of all, let us review the most important benefits of the use of these ingredients:
– Is extremely useful in the case of dry skin
– moisturizes the skin
– Provides a natural shine
– Has potent antibacterial and antifungal properties
– prevents stretch marks, wrinkles, and blemishes
– moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin
– Eases skin irritations and allergic reactions
– Besides treating sunburns, it also treats burns caused by fire, boiling water, etc.
To make this recipe you need the following ingredients:
– 113 grams of aloe vera gel (gel, no juice).
– 113 g of organic coconut oil, in solid form. A
– few drops of an essential oil, to consumer taste (vanilla, pink, lavender …).
– Mix aloe vera gel and coconut oil in a bowl and stir for 5 minutes, until a bright and homogeneous mass.
– Add a few drops of essential oil that have chosen save the mixture in a glass container with lid and kept at room temperature.
The gel should be applied on the affected skin areas. It is advisable to do this after showering, since the pores are open, making the skin absorb it better.