In this article we will show you a recipe that is made from a combination of coconut oil and baking soda, that has shown to be an effective facial skin care.
It’s very useful and beneficial in preventing acne, blackheads and pimples as they penetrate deep into your pores killing the bacteria that cause acne and flushing out dirt, oil, and grease clogged in your pores.
This natural combo will help you get rid of dead skin cells, eliminate excess dirt and dust and remove acne, scars and redness leaving your skin looking smooth, radiant and healthy.
Individually these two components have been of great effect in domestic care.
People use baking soda or sodium bicarbonate for everything: for making homemade baked goods, as a polishing agent, deodorizing agent and for cleaning purposes
This is a great departure from the use of toxic commercial household cleaning agents and it is known to be very effective as well.
What is even more interesting is that baking soda has been used a beauty product for skin, teeth and hair for a long time.
Coconut oil is the super healthy ingredient. It has antibacterial, healing and moisturizing properties, which are very beneficial for nourishing and soothing your skin.
Using Coconut Oil and Baking Soda as a Deep Cleanser
– Organic coconut oil — 2 teaspoons
– Aluminium free baking soda — 1 teaspoon
Here’s what you need to do:
– Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
– Make a single measure at a time.
– Get a thick paste from the mixture.
– Apply it on your face in gentle circular motions.
– Allow the paste to settle on your face for about 5 minutes no more.
– Rinse it off the with warm water.
– Ensure that you pat your face dry with a clean towel.
– You don’t need to apply any skin moisturizer because the coconut oil will hydrate your skin.