Here you can find an amazing recipe for fluffy and sweet Paleo banana bread which is nut-free, grain-free and contains no refined sugar. Making this banana bread in a healthy way doesn’t make it any less easy to make.
This loaf is nut-free, grain-free, and contains no refined sugar. Eggs contribute a sizable amount of nutrients and protein. As an added bonus, coconut flour is full of fiber and is low in carbohydrates.
But making this banana bread in a healthy way doesn’t make it any less easy to make. Just mash some bananas, mix in some eggs and few more ingredients, and bake!
It takes just a few minutes to prep the batter for the oven. Set the timer, walk away, and when the timer beeps, you’ll have a beautiful loaf of banana bread.
Even non-Paleo eaters won’t guess that this soft, fluffy, sweet bread is free of grains. Serve with some soft butter or some fruit-sweetened jam for an extra-yummy snack.
The leftovers are wonderful chilled or made into a Paleo version of french toast.
So use up those ripe bananas and make a loaf of Paleo banana bread – you’ll be glad you did!
Coconut Flour Banana Bread
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:45 minutes
Yield:1 loaf (8-10 slices)
1/4 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup coconut flour
3 T arrowroot starch
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1 T cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 7.5” by 3.5” loaf pan with a bit of coconut oil.
3. In a round deep dish, mash the bananas and mix in the eggs, honey, and coconut oil.
4. Add the coconut flour, arrowroot, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
5. Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
6. Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center of the loaf comes out clean.
7. Let it cool a bit, then remove from pan.
Finally, you can now serve a healthy snack for your family or friends to enjoy!