Organic apple vinegar is great for hair and scalp. He cleans the hair and gives volume and gloss, while preventing its decline. Apple vinegar reduces skin irritation that causes itching and eliminates dandruff so that destroys bacteria or fungi that are confined in hair follicles.
The apple vinegar contains alpha hydroxyl acid so by washing will remove all plaque from your favorite styling products for hair. Your hair certainly has never been so clean. This method it provides excellent quality to your hair, proper pH balance, stimulates its growth and makes a healthier scalp.
Apple vinegar kills germs and removes dandruff. It stimulates blood circulation in small blood vessels. It has a powerful effect against fungi and viruses, so it is great for fighting against infections of the scalp. It also removes dead skins cells and promotes healthy hair growth.
How to use apple vinegar for different hair types?
1. Wavy, thick or long hair: Mix 120 ml apple vinegar with 1 liter of warm water.
2. Straight, thin or short hair: Mix 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar with 230 ml hot water.
3. Chemical corrected or treated hair: Mix 120 ml apple vinegar with 470 ml of hot water.
4. Naturally curly or thick hair: Mix 230 ml apple vinegar with 700 ml of hot water.
How often should you use apple vinegar to wash your hair?
1. Wavy, thick or long hair: Once in 2 weeks.
2. Straight, thin or short hair: Once a week.
3. Chemical corrected or treated hair once a month.
4. Naturally curly or thick hair: Once in 6 to 8 weeks.