Massage, apart from being the perfect way to relax, is shown to have positive effects on the proper function and health of the body organs, so it actually acts as a remedy as well.
There are numerous points located on the feet which are related to different body parts, and they form a map of the entire body.
The massage stimulates the work on a particular body part. If massage is taken before bedtime when the body slowly relaxes it prosper in every way.
Health benefits of feet massage
– Boost blood circulation
– Good for your skin
– Reduce the effect of edema (during pregnancy)
– Restless leg syndrome
– Maintains proper function
– Treat numerous diseases
– Eliminate lactic acid
– Facilitates digestion
– Affects the muscles stretch
– Improves metabolism
– Stimulates the secretion of sweat,
– Mobilizes fat,
– Improves blood flow
– Accelerates the flow of blood through the tissue.
– Relieve pain and stiffness caused by too much exercising
– Prevent and cure many symptoms such as headache, stress, asthma, constipation, sinusitis and migraine
NOTE: Choose a cream, lotion or oil to work with. Creams and lotions and work well for foot massages.
Another benefit is that the massage softens the hard calluses on the skin of our feet. Best timing for doing this is before bedtime. Duration of the massage should be from 10 to 15 minutes.