Bathroom products are full of harmful chemicals, bleach is hard on growing lungs and harmful for the kids.
Use natural products.
– ½ cup citric acid
– ½ cup cornstarch
– ½ cup baking soda
– 25 drops essential oils – your choice (but we recommend lemon or orange for its cleaning properties, plus two others for nice-smelling purposes)
-a spray bottle,
-a gallon size zip-top bag,
-molds or muffin tins, and
-a giant Ziploc baggie.
How to prepare it:
– Put everything in the bag ,shake then open the bag, add about 2-3 spritzes of water from your spray bottle , close the bag and have it knead.
– if your bag gets puffy then repeat step 2 about 5-7 more times to let out the air, this is caused by the mixture of the baking soda and citric acid.
– The mixture in time will feel like pie dough, so pick a handful and squeeze.
– Add the oils in and re-knead the content.
–Pack firmly into your molds very, very firmly and with a second muffin tin press them down.
– After two days, remove them from the molds ,put them to dry on some higher place for a couple more days then take then and place them in a sealed container.
For extra tips watch the video:
How to use:
Just drop one of the ‘bombs’ into your toilet, and watch it fizz.
Inspired by creativepeoplediy.com