The most common reason why we have an increased desire for sweets intake is that our insulin is used to the high concentration of sugar in the blood, wherefore he is high, so when we don’t consume sweet he falls low and our body requires sugar. Then we feel tired, our head is spinning, we have no strength and energy.
Here are some tips that will help you master the enormous desire for sweets, while you feel good, healthy and energized.
1. Increase your protein intake. Often, our body has a lack of protein, and we feel like we miss sugar, and in this way we don’t solve the problem. Make sure to enter everyday meals more protein (eggs, tuna, etc.).
2. Remove all sweets from the house. It is important to remove all sweets and not to hold them in every drawer in your house. This way you prevent eating out of boredom, which happens very often. So, when it happens to have a strong desire to enter a mild, the sweets won’t be near you and you will have to enter something healthy, such as fruits.
3. Eat frequent and small meals. Avoid starving, because on that way your insulin falls and creates the dangerous feeling which can lead to overeating with sweets.
4. Remove the artificial sweeteners. Saccharin only creates a greater desire for sweets.
5. Wean yourself from sweets. Suddenly stop the consuming of sweets for a few days. Insulin is used to the high sugar and, therefore, reacts when we won’t bring something mildly, making us dependent on sugar.
http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/5-tips-that-will-help-reduce-the-desire-to-eat-sweets/http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/rTXnnk0.jpg http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/rTXnnk0-150×150.jpg2016-01-22T00:06:37+00:00 Healty Food And Sport TipsGeneral HealthHealthy TipsThe most common reason why we have an increased desire for sweets intake is that our insulin is used to the high concentration of sugar in the blood, wherefore he is high, so when we don’t consume sweet he falls low and our body requires sugar. Then we feel…Healty Food And Sport TipsMartin Spasovskim.email@example.comAdministratorHealthy Food And Sport Tips