Lemons are a rich source of vitamin C and provide 64% of the Daily Value in a 100 g serving (table). Lemons also contain numerous phytochemicals, including polyphenols and terpenes.
Boil some water, leave it to cool a little and then add lemon. This is the best drink for you to start the day with. Drink a glass on an empty stomach and use all the benefits of the antioxidants, protein, vitamins B and C, flavonoids, phosphorus, potassium, carbohydrates and volatile oils that it contains. Lemon juice also possesses antibacterial, antiviral and immune-building properties that can help to your immune system in his fight with infection .
A glass of warm lemon water on an empty stomach also you’re your digestive system , fights hunger cravings, promotes weight loss and creates an alkaline-forming environment to balance the body’s pH.
Here Are 15 Health Conditions Helped By Drinking Lemon Water In the Morning.
1. Helps Heal Acne – lemon water alleviates the acidic temperament of the body alleviating and prevents acne breakouts. You can also wash your face with lemon water.
2. Appetite Suppression and Weight Loss -The vitamins and enzymes in lemons are great regulators of blood sugar and it helps you to maintain normal weight levels. Pectin fiber helps fight hunger cravings. Lemon juice is a digestive system best helper.
3. Flushes Out Kidney Stones – Potassium in lemons increase citrate levels in the urine and prevents oxalate from forming.So say goodbye to kidney stones .
4. Boosts your immune system – Lemon water also supports lymphatic system and by that it helps to our immune system to trap and eliminate pathogens.
5. Gall Bladder Pain – If you have gall bladder stones you should try drinking lemon water during your lunch. It will help you a lot.
6. Cold and Flu Remedy – We all know that lemons are high in vitamin C, a natural antioxidant that enhances the immune system and has antiviral and antibacterial properties.The best way to stay healthy during winter period is to drink lemon water.
7. GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) – One reader used to go through TUMS like candy and since drinking lemon water, two weeks later, she hasn’t needed them.
8. Harder Finger Nails – People that try drinking lemon water every day said that they felt increased the hardness of nails and cleared up white spots seen on them.
9. Fights Off Food-Borne Illnesses – Especially when travel or going on a holiday, the best way to prevent food poisoning is to drink lemon water. Users recommended this as one of it benefits.
10. Helps Deal With Fibromyalgia- If you combine lemon water and yoga stretches you will easily deal with exhaustion due to fibromyalgia.
11. Reduces Inflammation – Lemons have anti-inflammatory properties and they neutralize acidity(one of the main causes of tissue inflammation).
12. Relieves Sore Muscles After Exercise – Have a hard workout? Squeeze a lemon into a glass of water and say goodbye to the pain
13. Reduces Joint Swelling And Pain – Lemon water can help reduce uric acid in our joints.
14. Reduces Alcohol Cravings – Drink lemon water before going on a party kick of your craving for alcohol.Users recommended .
15. Helps With ColitisColitis( imbalance of acid/alkaline levels in the body )is easily cured by drinking a glass of lemon water a day,because on that way you bring your pH levels back into balance and reduce acidity.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this information helpful, please SHARE it with your friends and family.
http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/drink-lemon-water-instead-of-pills-if-you-have-one-of-these-15-problems/http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/21312-1.jpg http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/21312-1-150×150.jpg2016-04-20T09:43:54+00:00 Healty Food And Sport TipsHealthy DrinksLemon WaterLemons are a rich source of vitamin C and provide 64% of the Daily Value in a 100 g serving (table). Lemons also contain numerous phytochemicals, including polyphenols and terpenes. Boil some water, leave it to cool a little and then add lemon. This is the best drink for you…Healty Food And Sport TipsMartin Spasovskim.firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorHealthy Food And Sport Tips