Belly fat can be so stubborn and one of the hardest areas on the body to eliminate that fat. Sometimes it might even be the first thing someone notices about you so it can make you very self-conscious and it actually affects your overall health. The fat in the abdominal region is actually linked to type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, heart diseases, and some types of cancer. It is one of the most dangerous places to keep fat stored so it is one of the most important areas to get rid of it.
While there are many exercises which can eliminate the seemingly increasing belly fat bulge, yoga is actually very effective and any healthy person can practice it. However, you must know that yoga alone won’t do the trick but 70% of your success is based also on nutrition.
1.Cobra posture (Bhujang asana)
This pose is one that helps to reduce the belly fat and can strengthen the ab muscles. It also strengthens the entire upper body and back by making the spine strong yet flexible.
In order to do this pose:
– Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out and your palms underneath each shoulder. – Place your chin and all toes touching to the floor. – Inhale slowly and raise up the chest, bending it backwards as far as possible. – It is in this position that you actually look like a cobra snake ready with a raised head to strike. – Depending on your ability, hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds. – Exhale slowly and then bring your body back down to the original position. – Repeat this pose 5 times with a moment to rest 15 seconds in between each time.
– If you have an ulcer, hernia, back injury or are pregnant, do not do this pose.
2.Bow posture (Dhanurasana)
This pose strengthens the core of the abs. In order to fully reach the potential, you should rock back and forth while holding this pose in order to massage the abdominal area. This also puts the digestive system to work and fights constipation as well as giving the entire body, especially the back, a nice big stretch.
– Start off by laying on your stomach with legs stretched out and arms on each side of the body. – Next, bend at the knees and reach the arms backwards to the ankles or feet and start to hold. – Inhale and lift your head up and start to bend it backward while trying to lift your legs as high as possible. – Try to hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds all while breathing normally. – When you start to exhale, come back to the original position with legs stretched out and arms at the side.
– Repeat this pose for at least 5 times and relax for at least 15 seconds in between each time.
This is a great yoga pose to attack the body fat at the waist. It is great for the stomach and can help to strengthen the muscles in the legs and back.
– Lie flat on your back with legs together and stretched out. Your arms should be at your sides. – Inhale and begin to raise legs, keeping them straight. – Try to raise legs as high as you can while stretching your feet and toes. – Bring straight arms up and attempt to reach your toes. Create a 45-degree angle with your body. – Hold for 15 seconds while breathing normally. – Relax and exhale.
– Repeat five times, with breaks in between.
This yoga pose is one of the most effortless but most effective in burning belly ft. It also tones and strengthens the shoulders, arms, back, thighs, and buttocks.
In order to do this pose:
– Start with your hands and knees right underneath your shoulders and hips – Tuck the toes under and start to step your feet back in order to extend your legs behind your body – While inhaling, look just ahead of your palms so your neck and spine are aligned and hold in your ab muscles – From your head to your heels, your body should form a straight line. Ensure that your hands are flat on the ground and your fingers are spread apart – Hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds but for better results, try to hold as long as possible – Exhale and drop to your knees – Repeat this pose five times and relax for at least 15 seconds after each turn
– Note that you should avoid this pose if you have high blood pressure or any shoulder or back injuries
5.Wind Easing Posture (Pavanamukthasana)
This yoga stance Massages colon, directs corrosive levels of stomach cure obstruction and enhances metabolism, relieves lower back agony, firms, and tones the muscles of abdomen and hips.
In order to do this pose:
– Lie down in prostrate position with arms either side of your body and feet extended, heels touching one another. – Bend your knees and on exhalation, step by step bring the twisted knees towards your midsection, with thighs applying weight on the guts. – Hold the knees appropriately set up by fastening your hands underneath the thighs. – Again on exhalation lift your head permitting your jaw to touch your knees. – Hold the position for 60 to 90 seconds, while breathing profoundly. – Exhale gradually, and discharge your knees. Bring your hands onto either side of your body, palms confronting the ground.
– Repeat this for no less than 5 rounds with unwinding for 15 secs after every round.
Complete these yoga poses consistently or from 3 to 5 times, 3 days a week, dispersing with a three day weekend, in order to boost your body’s metabolism.
http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/follow-these-5-yoga-poses-to-reduce-stubborn-belly-fat/http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/follow-these-5-yoga-poses-to-reduce-stubborn-belly-fat-png-3-500×336.jpg http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/follow-these-5-yoga-poses-to-reduce-stubborn-belly-fat-png-3-500×336-150×150.jpg2016-05-05T16:06:19+00:00 Healty Food And Sport TipsFitness GuideBelly Fat,YogaBelly fat can be so stubborn and one of the hardest areas on the body to eliminate that fat. Sometimes it might even be the first thing someone notices about you so it can make you very self-conscious and it actually affects your overall health. The fat in the…Healty Food And Sport TipsMartin Spasovskim.firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorHealthy Food And Sport Tips