Every good diet has it own rules and pitstops.Here we will start with cutting out sugary drinks for which we all know are filled with empty calories and are with zero nutrition value.
So here as step one we will replace soda and all energy drinks with a healthier option like green tea, cinnamon, and honey, black coffee, iced water, or a pineapple smoothie.
The idea we have is to replace empty calories and give an advantage to nutrient and antioxidant-rich properties of the healthy drinks because they have a lot to offer. These drinks are not a magic elixir to weight loss, but if they are combined with a healthy diet they ca help you to reach your weight loss goals much faster and easier.
Here is what you need to consume:
1.Green tea Amazing for your health ,it purify your body and protects it from cancer plus it enhances skin health.
Calorie Bee says that because of the amazing antioxidants and its heart healthy benefits you can drink it instead of a soda and on that way to help your fat melting.
2. Cinnamon and honey Take a glass of cool water,add a spoonful of honey and a half a teaspoon of cinnamon.
India Times recommends this cool drink to be combined with a splash of lemon or lime to help the fat burning process.
3. Black coffee
It will boost your metabolism .Ditch the sugar and cream and give your body an infusion of energy and thermogenesis , a great stimulant for metabolism.
4. Ice water An ultimate drink for a healthy diet,that has amazing benefits necessary getting your health back on track or losing weight. Calorie Bee talks about a theory that drinking cold water provokes your body to burn more calories and digest it into your system.
Drink a lot of water for this to happen.Also drinking water will :
– keep your body hydrated – will make you feel more full
– stops you from eating snacks
5. Pineapple smoothie Pineapples are rich in vitamin c and bromelain that according to India Times helps with weight loss.
Blend one pineapple with banana, ginger, and coconut water as a naturally sweet into a healthy smoothie.
Thanks for reading.SHARE if you find it helpful.
http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/here-are-5-things-to-drink-if-youre-trying-to-reduce-belly-fat/http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/0c7a94dbcf5ca4ddd7e65d8bf2db4c9c-1024×538.jpg http://www.healthyfoodandsporttips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/0c7a94dbcf5ca4ddd7e65d8bf2db4c9c-150×150.jpg2016-06-27T01:07:49+00:00 Healty Food And Sport TipsNutritionBelly FatEvery good diet has it own rules and pitstops.Here we will start with cutting out sugary drinks for which we all know are filled with empty calories and are with zero nutrition value.So here as step one we will replace soda and all energy drinks with a healthier option…Healty Food And Sport TipsMartin Spasovskim.email@example.comAdministratorHealthy Food And Sport Tips