“I can’t lose weight because my hormones are out of whack.”
A lot of people have problem when it comes to lose weight, because of today’s way of living and for many other things. But, women who suffer from depression, fatty liver, high cholesterol level, pre –diabetes and gallbladder problems have difficulties with losing weight and staying healthy.
This kind of weight gain has been linked with hormonal imbalance for long time. As we grow older we are more likely to have problems with hormonal imbalance.
Why Hormones Need To Be Reset
Each hormone is like a key which needs to turn a lock to be able to do its work. The “locks” are actually receptor sites. Various inflammations can affect the receptors and that is why the hormones are becoming ineffective.
Here are the hidden reasons why the receptor sites are ineffective:
– “ Grain Drain” from wheat, rye, barley, and corn based products (which are usually genetically modified, to add insult to injury) – Constant exposure to xenoestrogens (estrogen mimics) in our diet, environment, and even our personal care products – Meat, dairy and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones – Sugar, alcohol and caffeine intake (coffee, black tea, green tea, and white tea) – High fructose intake (even from natural foods like unsweetened applesauce and tomatoes) – Stress, EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation
– Your Personal Hormone Tune-Up
If you try to make some simple changes in your daily routine, it can really help to maintain hormonal balance and in this way you will be able to control your weight and overall health.
When it comes to hormones, estrogen is especially important hormone. When it is not balanced with the related hormone progesterone, it causes water retention, memory loss, migraine and it will also cause fat accumulation around hips and thighs. It can accelerate the aging process as well.
Here are some tricks for clean estrogen receptors
– Control the estrogen metabolism by supplementing with DIM (diindolylmethane). Take 100 mg two times a day with meals. – Topical Progesterone crème can act against estrogen dominance. – Avoid copper-rich foods like nuts, seeds, avocados, chocolate and shell fish. Copper is proven to be closely linked with estrogen so women who use copper IUDs or birth control pills are more likely to have problems with estrogen dominance. – Also always wash your fruits and vegetables well to clean them from herbicides, estrogen-mimicking pesticides and fungicides. – Don’t use personal care products that contain endocrine disruptors like parabens and phthalates. – Defeat excess estrogen by using two tablespoons of lignin-rich toasted cold milled flax seeds every day. Sprinkle it on your food or put it in your smoothies. – Season soup, stew, chili or other bean dishes with 2-3 cardamom seeds. Cardamom has an amazing ability to cleanse and detoxify the liver, which is crucial for hormone balancing.
– You must stop re-heating food in plastic containers, and drink water from glass bottle or stainless steel not from plastic one.
– Insulin levels rise due to excessive intake of alcohol, sugar and caffeine. Also unhealthy meals rich in fat increase the blood sugar level, overload the receptor sites and accelerate fat accumulation. Insulin resistance occurs when the receptors are blocked which causes high sugar level and high triglycerides as well.
It is time to clean up your insulin receptor sites if you have problems with weight gain, intense and frequent hunger, lacking focus or motivation, problems with concentration, feeling anxious or fatigue.
Here are some Tricks For Clean Insulin Receptors
– Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, and coriander in your meals—which are all proven to metabolize sugar. – Drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar during every meal. The acidity of ACV slows down the digestion of carbohydrates and because of this it lowers blood sugar level by up to 30%! – First thing in the morning drink hot lemon water instead of a cup of coffee. Drinking coffee while fasting is associated with increased insulin level and decreased insulin sensitivity, claims The American Diabetes Association. – Chromium is an important mineral for blood sugar regulation but is usually deficient in our diet. The UNI KEY Weight Loss Formula contains 400 mg of chromium, which is enough amount, so the insulin could work quickly and more efficiently. – The hormone of satiety is known as leptin. If you feel hungry soon after you have consumed your meal then you probably have clogged leptin receptors. The problem is worsened if you consume high amounts of fructose instead of healthy fats.
– Use stevia instead of sugar in drinks, smoothies, and baking. Stevia is a naturally sweet-tasting herb which does not cause increased blood sugar level.
Here are some tricks for clean leptin receptors
– The hormone Cortisol is activated by stress, sleep deprivation and EMF exposure. Just a single night of improper sleep can raise cortisol level by 45%! A stressful situation at work is enough to overload cortisol receptors in just a few minutes, and often use of wireless devices also triggers excessive cortisol production, with the creation of over 20 heat-shock proteins. Excess cortisol level is linked with fat accumulation around the midsection, low immunity, tissue destruction, salt and sugar cravings and inflammation. – To solve the problem, you need to avoid food rich in fructose as it stimulates the appetite. Among those foods are: processed food and drinks which are rich in sugar. Less dangerous are: agave, tomatoes and unsweetened apple sauce. – Consume protein within 30 minutes after waking up. Drink plant-based protein smoothie as it is scientifically proven that it cleans the leptin receptors.
– Reactivate leptin receptor sensitivity by consuming omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9 .Black currant seed oil is rich in all of these essential fats that boost the metabolism, fight inflammation, and make your hair, skin, and fingernails shiny.
Here are some tricks for clean cortisol receptors
– Thyroid is very important. When is not active, you will have problems with depression, joint pain, constipation, fatigue, impaired memory, dry skin, cold hands and feet, weak fingernails, and hair loss. – Consume coffee with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and vanilla whey protein. Black coffee on an empty stomach increases blood sugar level, which also increases cortisol levels. With adding little healthy fat and protein can prevent the cortisol from rising. – Do yoga and meditation. These stress-relieving activities are known to lower cortisol.
– Don’t use electronic devices one hour before bed. EMFs affect the body on a biological level and it increases cortisol level as well. So try reading a book instead of watching TV.
Have you experienced problems with losing weight due to hormone imbalance?