You rely on labels to ensure you know whether the product is safe. However, often labels are misleading and you may use a product that is not safe for you. You may also not know what the ingredients mean that you read on those labels.
Often manufacturers do not list ingredients on labels. It is these ingredients that are dangerous and even if they are written down on the labels without the adequate knowledge needed you would quite honestly not know that the product is actually harmful to your health.
Due to this, we made a list of the dangerous ingredients cancer-causing products that are present n everyone’s home:
1. Household Products Ajax Cleanser (produced by Colgate- Palmolive. Inc.)
– The unlabeled toxic Ingredient it contains is CRYSTALLINE SILICA. This ingredient causes cancer, as well as eye, skin and lung irritation. It has been confirmed to be carcinogenic in 1994 by the Material Safety and Data Sheet (MSDS), and its manufacturer says that its use has been reduced since 1993.
2. Whole Milk– (eg. Borden or Lucerne)
Whole milk also contains unlabeled toxic elements, including:
– ANTIBIOTICS- some of them being carcinogenic, and lead to allergies or resistance. – HEXACHLOROBENZENE- which is carcinogenic, a reproductive toxin and neurotoxic. – HEPTACHLOR-carcinogenic, xenoestrogen, a reproductive toxin, neurotoxic. – DDT- which is carcinogenic, xenoestrogen. – RECOMBINANT BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE and IGF-1- These can lead to a colon, prostate, and breast cancer.
– DIELDRIN-also carcinogenic, xenoestrogen.
3. Alberto VO5 Conditioner (Essence of Neutral Henna)
The toxic ingredients it contains are labeled and include:
– FD&C RED #4- which can cause cancer. – FRAGANCE- different hidden ingredients, contact dermatitis. – FORMALDEHYDE, carcinogenic and neurotoxic, contact dermatitis, sensitizer.
– POLYSORBATE 80, poisoned with the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane.
4. Zodiac Cat & Dog Flea Collar (Sandoz Agro. Inc.).
– It has labeled the toxic ingredient called PROPOXUR which is carcinogenic and neurotoxic.
5 . Dangerous Talcum Powder brand – (by Johnson & Johnson. Inc.)
– The TALC is carcinogenic and can cause ovarian cancer and it is a lung irritant.
6. The Cover Girl Replenishing Natural Finish Make Up brand (Foundation) (by Procter & Gamble. Inc.)
– TRIETHANOLAMINE (TEA), will combine with nitrites to form carcinogenic nitrosamines. – BHA is carcinogenic. – TALC is also carcinogenic and a lung irritant. – LANOLIN is most times contaminated with DDT and other carcinogenic pesticides. – FRAGRANCE this usually comprise of a lot of unlabeled, untested and toxic components, they can also cause contact dermatitis.
– PARABENS can cause contact dermatitis.
7. Your Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste brand – (by Procter & Gamble. Inc.)
The labeled toxins in the content of this foundation are the following:
The Labeled Toxic Ingredients comprise of:
– FD&C BLUE #1 is carcinogenic. – SACCHARIN is also carcinogenic.
– FLUORIDE is likely carcinogenic.
8. Food Beef Frankfurters- (eg. Oscar Mayer Foods Corporation)
These include numerous unlabeled toxic components, such as:
– Hormones, carcinogenic and feminizing. – Antibiotics, carcinogenic, and some of them can lead to allergies or drug resistance. – Hexachlorobenzene, carcinogenic, neurotoxic, teratogenic. – Lindane, carcinogenic, destroys blood-forming cells, neurotoxic. – Benzene hexachloride, carcinogenic. – DDT, carcinogenic, xenoestrogen. – Heptachlor, carcinogenic, reproductive toxin, xenoestrogen, neurotoxic. – Dachtal, carcinogenic (probably contains dioxin), a strong sensitizer, irritant.
– Dieldrin, carcinogenic, xenoestrogen.
As well as the following labeled toxic ingredient:
– Nitrite, which creates nitrosamines when combined with meat amines, and leads to cancer in children.
9. Lysol Disinfectant Spray ( Reckitt & Colman. Inc.)
Labeled or Unlabeled Toxic Ingredients:
– Ortho-phenylphenol (OPP), carcinogenic and causes irritations.
10. Ortho Weed-B-Lawn Weed Killer (Monsanto Co.)
The labeled toxic ingredient is
– Sodium 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetate (2,4 D), which is a carcinogenic,neurotoxic and a reproductive toxin. Moreover, it can cause lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma, and other cancers.
11. Clairol Nice `n Easy (Permanent Haircolor) (Clarion. Inc.)
It contains several toxins( labelled), such as:
– Phenylenediamine, consists of carcinogens and harmful ingredients tested for carcinogenicity, contact dermatitis. – Propylene glycol, Contact dermatitis. – Quartenium-15, carcinogenic,neurotoxic, sensitizer, releases formaldehyde, contact dermatitis. – Diethanolamine (DEA), when combined with nitrites, it produces carcinogenic nitrosamine.
– Fragance, contact dermatitis, can lead to multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin`s lymphoma, and other cancer types, and contains different hidden ingredients.
12. Zud Heavy Duty Cleanser ( Reckitt & Colman. Inc.)
It contains the following toxic substance, and it is not labeled:
– Crystalline silica- which is carcinogenic, and may cause lung, eye and skin irritation.
Having all this is mind, we strongly recommend that you avoid the use of the above products, as they can seriously harm your health.