Apple cider vinegar is a well-known remedy to treat many health conditions. It is also beneficial properties for your hair, and if you use it can kill all bacteria on your scalp and effectively fight off dandruff. It cleanses your hair, giving it more body and luster, and it also prevents hair-loss. Apple cider vinegar reduces itching immediately by destroying all the bacteria that cause it.
It is packed with alpha-hydroxy acid, and by washing your hair using this method you will remove any build-ups from your favorite styling products. This method provides great hair quality, proper pH balance, stimulates hair growth and healthier scalp.
It is very simple, you just need to wash your hair with some apple cider vinegar mixed with lukewarm water.
How To Use It According to Hair Type
– Wave, Curly, Thick or Long Hair — 1/2 cup mixed with 1 quart of warm water
– Straight, Fine, Thin or Short Hair — 1 tablespoon mixed with 1 cup of warm water
– Chemically straighten or treated hair — 1/2 cup mixed with 2 cups of warm water
– Naturally Kinky or Thick Hair — 1 cup with 3 cups of water
How Often To Use The Treatment?
– Curly, Thick or Long Hair — Use once every 2 weeks – Straight, Fine, Thin or Short Hair — Use once a week – Chemically straighten or treated hair — Use once a month
– Naturally Kinky or Thick Hair — Use once every 6 — 8 weeks
The Benefits of using ACV Hair Rinse
– pH balance of hair follicles – removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy hair growth – relieves itchy, dry and flaky scalp – fights dandruff – removes buildups from styling products
– gives a healthy shine
Apple cider vinegar encourages healthy hair growth, as it treats clogged hair follicles caused by bacterial infections. These infections create crusty flakes on the scalp, which could eventually cause hair loss.